Saturday, July 18, 2009

[NEWS] SCANDAL’s Haruna Ono About Tohoshinki

The guests of this Mu-Jack episode are from Osaka! The Most Powerful Girlie Pop Rock Band, SCANDAL.

Surprised by the band’s name?



They have been called a lot of talk and attention with their uniform costumes as trademark.

At the usual program, “JACK HEART” corner where the artist introduces their favorite idol, Haruna Ono talked passionately about Tohoshinki.



“I’m afraid of how I can’t shake away Tohoshinki from my head. After I listened to their music, I still got the blaze of Korean dream! Girls will fall for them for the love view of the members are so romantic, and they’re really type of a man you want!”

Credits to: yukabon’s room
Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress + dskcassiopeia@wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment